Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wow, what a gorgeous day after so many days of rain, snow & sleet. Today is especially good as I am closing on a house I sold here in Placitas. It was such a synchronistic deal. I made a listing presentation during the week and that week-end, I got a walk-in while I was on floor duty. As he described what he wanted, I thought of the home that was not on the market yet, but I felt it was a good match for him. I called the Seller and set up an appointment and then proceeded to locate every other home in Placitas that might also work for him. We looked at all of them and sure enough, the one not yet on the market was a perfect match. My Seller was ecstatic, avoiding all the hassles of home showings for months and my Buyer is ecstatic with his very smooth transaction. All is Well. Life is Good!
~Sandy Poling, Associate Broker, e-Pro